Senior Consultant at The Edge In Asia
Views:230 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Training Manager - Corporate PMG - FinTech (3-8 yrs)
Training Manager - Corporate PMG - FinTech MNC - Hyderabad
Client Training Manager - Corporate PMG
Industry - Fintech Organisation
Function - Human Resources
Professional role - Learning and Development
Location of Job role - Hyderabad
Our client is a leading Fintech services firm and looking for a Client Training Manager - Corporate PMG.
- Defining Scope of training and preparation for training delivery - training need, agenda, pods / test data, arrange logistics, Customize training materials / program, sample data preparation etc
- Source Trainer / SMEs to deliver specialized training
- Deliver training and provide training summary to internal stakeholders
- Maintain training master schedule and make necessary arrangements related to conference rooms, arrange catering, security checks, vendor schedule tracking and attendees, document parking lot items and adequacy.
- Collate first hand feedback directly from new users and communicate to Product/PMG for feature and UIUX enhancement/improvement.
- Work with Product and Operations SMEs to develop new training materials as required
- Evaluate training materials for content sufficiency and propose updates as necessary to achieve maximum efficacy
Required Skills :
- Graduation in Technology for reputed university with post graduation in financial stream is preferred
- 3 to 8 years of relevant L&D experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail along with analytical and problem-solving abilities -
- Ability to influence effectively across the stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and build relationships at all levels -
- Persuasive and excellent communication skills verbal and written, including excellent presentation skills