Talent Acquisition at Trafigura Global Services Pvt Ltd
Views:444 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Trafigura - Pricing Analyst (3-4 yrs)
- Responsible for handling back office Pricing activities which include, Updating Fuel & Lubes Pricing in Navision, and Aviation Pricing in Supplier one as per supplied schedules from affiliates.
- Maintains zero tolerance to errors in the performance of the role & exhibit superior level of communication with Affiliate BSMs. Working for 6 countries.
Managing Uploads of Prices in ERPs
- Understanding Pricing structure by Country to make sense of build-ups sent for uploads into ERPs
- Adheres to Centralized Service center best practices complying to rules and attending to requests within expected service level agreements.
- Ensure prices and sales discounts are updated in the ERPs (Navision & supplier One) without errors, performing some quality control checks
- React quickly to urgent price changes requests
- Confidentially handled pricing and customer information
Managing Customer request
- Ensure customer requests are acted upon timely within Service level parameters
- Promptly escalates any issues to the country BSMs and/or Customer service supervisors in the affiliates to ensure smooth operations and Customer satisfaction.
- Support affiliates with timely and accurate updates of Customer Prices and discounts. Provide suggestions for price buildup improvements, after making comparisons of price templates from other countries & standard pricing expectation (e.g. Cost of credit covered in one country & missed in the other)
Back- end Support
- Update Customer Prices and discounts for all segments based on submitted documents from affiliates Responsible to ensure proper approval has been received prior to executing such transactions. Complies with all Control standards and available procedures (Advanced Pricing).
- Fuels - Navision
- Lubes- Navision
Aviation - Fuel Plus.
Reporting & Statistics
- Ensure daily Controls reports, by Country are generated, reviewed and circulated to all concerned.
- Prepare weekly margin analysis report and circulate to Country BSM and Controllers.
- Prepare monthly costing and pricing analysis for all Products and Locations.
- Prepare statistical information if required by countries as basis for defining pricing strategies
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products particularly for excel
- Knowledge and experience in managing the Navision system is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in ISM (Information System Management).
- Precision: meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written and presentation;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; Good mathematical skills
- Strong cross-functional orientation and ability to work successfully in a matrix organization;
- Experience in working as part of a team to drive results;
- Good time management to deal with different priorities
- Undergraduate University Degree in Engineering, Marketing (but focusing in pricing tactics), Business Administration, International Business or other similar field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position or relevant role.
- Experienced in sales and price allocation an advantage.
- Mumbai BSM
- Functional dotted reporting line into Country specialist/SME