HR at Trafigura Global services Private Limited
Views:308 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Trafigura - Company Secretary (7-13 yrs)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with Indian and/or International corporate secretarial practice and relevant company law principles, as well as associated compliance requirements is essential.
- Experience working with other legal jurisdictions, is highly desirable but not essential.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, ideally gained in a similar in-house role with a multinational company or similar.
- Relevant academic background; law degree and/or professional qualification (eg. ICSI) preferred.
- Demonstrable ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced commercial environment, often dealing with senior management and colleagues based worldwide.
- Ability to work independently and comfortable with managing a busy workload of changing priorities .
- A practical, 'can do' attitude and ability to produce quick solutions is essential.
- A 'hands-on' approach towards management of day-to-day tasks
- Fluent English is essential, other languages desirable but not essential.
- Familiarity with standard MS Office computer software Computershare GEMS or other company secretarial software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Energetic, dynamic and enthusiastic personality.
- Ownership of the administration and management of all corporate secretarial and compliance matters for a portfolio of multiple legal entities, across the globe.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, coordinating and managing the timely and accurate execution of legal and corporate documents resolutions, board minutes, powers of attorneys, bank facilities, share transfer, loan, guarantees and services agreements.
- Providing company legal administration services to, and overseeing document and record management and other administrative processes for, a portfolio of companies.
- Liaising with and supporting internal group functions (including legal, tax, finance, treasury) as well as external suppliers, professional advisors (audit and legal) and company agents.
- Maintenance of statutory registers and minutes books of the jurisdiction covered under the portfolio.