HR at Trafigura Global services Private Limited
Views:1166 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Trafigura - Analyst - HSEC (2-5 yrs)
- The main purpose of the role is to consolidate HSEC performance from each asset and Division in the company into HSEC performance reports on a monthly basis. Provide reports and insights into HSEC performance upon which tactical and strategic management decisions can be based in order to continually improve HSEC performance across the company.
- Support central HSEC team in the management reporting and collation of HSEC data to enable accurate and timely reporting of HSEC performance and trends. Responsible for ensuring the timeliness and accuracy of such reports.
- Ownership, oversight and maintenance of HSEC data management systems via which Trafigura's tracks and reports HSEC performance such as 'Safeguard' and 'Sofi'; ensuring correct data entry and training of new users as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Candidates with at least 2-5yrs work experience with the following:
- Reporting HSEC performance within a major international industrial company
- Familiar with standard industry HSEC reporting metrics such as lost time incident rate, total recordable cases, near miss frequency, road traffic accident frequency, etc
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual HSEC performance reports including contributing to externally reported Sustainability Reports
- Familiarity with HSEC performance reporting software and expertise with business tools such as excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc
- Mathematically and English language competent
- Willing to innovate in order to ensure output is interesting, attractive, informative, useful
- Degree in science, engineering or mathematics
- Ensure the HSEC incident and data reporting processes remain robust, accurate and fit for purpose
- Prepare HSEC reports monthly, quarterly and annually
- Track and report performance against annual HSEC KPIs
- Provide ad hoc reports on emerging trends so that decisive action can be taken as necessary
- Monitoring and critical analysis of performance data including the identification of structural or systematic improvements that can be made in the Group's approach to the management of HSEC.
- Liaison with Trafigura IT to ensure HSEC performance reporting systems remain fit for purpose and are developed as necessary
- Internal: HSEC practitioners (in Trafigura Trading Division (Oil and Petroleum Products, Metals and Minerals and Shipping and Chartering), Trafigura Corporate/ office functions, Impala Terminals, Trafigura Mining Group), central HSEC team, Corporate Affairs, Operators, IT, HSEC Steering Committee
- External: Sphera
- Global Head of HSECGlobal Head of HSECGlobal Head of HSEC