Recruiter at RDQ Tradingswala Technologies LTD.
Views:291 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Tradingswala - Business Head - Financial Sector (8-15 yrs)
The main function of a Business Head is to help the company increase its revenues by creating a marketing plan that gives the company a competitive advantage. To help achieve the company's objectives, he is required to possess skills in business and marketing.
We are looking for a passionate Business Head to join our executive team, whose duties will include managing all marketing operations, assessing and improving existing initiatives, and devising new strategies to increase revenue.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to tailor marketing strategies to complement the organization's objectives. You will have excellent leadership and communication skills to successfully provide guidance to your team, and you will have a vast knowledge of current marketing trends.
- Head overall marketing for all products of the company for Advertising, Brand Management, Product proposition, Channels, fee Income, Corporate Social responsibility & public relations
- Advertising & Brand Management.
- Brand Proposition.
- Brand communication
- Product Management
- Media Planning
Customer Proposition Management:
- Manage Customer Segment proposition.
- Maximize value for customers in each segment through multiple product (Funds &) offering
- Channel Management: Centralized Support to tele-calling
- Focus on building digital strategy
- Centralized Fee Income Management.
- Establish multiple fee income product : Insurance, Investment & Other services
- Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Public Relations (Internal & External)
- Planning, implementing, and overseeing all marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Liaising with sales and public relations teams to align objectives.
- Growing and developing the in-house marketing team.
- Building a network of reliable external agencies and marketing professionals.
- Conducting market research and staying abreast of competitor positioning.
- Contributing to new business development initiatives.
- Budget management.
- Managing the collection team.
- Co-coordinating with collection department.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- A Master's degree in marketing or a related field or an MBA may be highly desirable.
- More than 10 years proven experience as a marketing manager or business development role in finance/Banking or NBFC sector.
- Excellent analytical and leadership skills.
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing techniques and platforms.
- Must be able to travel.(if required)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.