HR at I4 Consulting Services
Views:1097 Applications:376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:299
Trade Marketing Manager - FMCG/Telecom - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (5-10 yrs)
You would be responsible for:
- Own Trade communication, Promotional activities, New product launch activities and Training of the Sales team and Channel partners.
- Work closely with the Field Sales teams to drive high quality, cost-effective on ground execution
- Managing activities to achieve and retain the desired market share in KROs
- Building Retailer relationship and driving Initiatives
- Set up a monitoring and reporting process
- Retailer and Distributor acquisition and Retention activities.
- Management of Contract field staff infrastructure, which scales with the growing needs of the retail business
- Tracking and timely resolution of Distributor, and Retailer settlement issue, in a systematic manner
- Timely availability of dashboards, MIS and associated data, for an increase in field sales productivity.
- Work closely with Sales Team along with a cross-functional team of Product, Finance and Customer support team to drive high-quality field execution.
- Drive Retailer acquisition through Digital channel.
Your typical day at work:
- Present the quarterly plan with OKRs to the Executive Team, focusing on improvements across Sales Processes, Training, and People across each of the Regional teams
- Sales promotions and Trade marketing activities.
- Do field visits regularly across markets to understand the Sales team and Partners feedback and scope for innovation.
- Translate Brand Strategies into Sales strategies with detailed plans to the sales team
- Drive width and depth for existing, New and focus products through field team and Distributors.
- Being the focal point of contact with the Business Team at HO and the Field Sales Teams.
- Formulation & Implementation of Go-to-Market strategies.
- Analyze the daily Sales MIS to identify key problem areas, especially in Retailer retention and New Retailer acquisition.
What we expect from you:
- A Sales team member with a strong believes in Execution excellence.
- Proven experience on how to manage contract field force that spread across geography that delivers large scale distribution.
- You should be very analytical, and data-driven
- Have a big audacious dream in your heart, and a twinkle in your eye
What we would also like:
- MBA preferably from a Tier 1 college
- Experience of 5-10 years, preferably in FMCG, Telecom or Retail Banking
- Handling PAN India trade marketing activities (Rural or Urban)
- Prior experience as a Trade Marketing Manager, would be a huge plus
- Exposure in Digital Marketing
- Brownie points if you excel in something apart from work