Trade Execution Analyst - BFS (3-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Work as a team with senior traders to operate and implement our automated trading strategies.
- Troubleshoot production issues, manage risk, pre, and post-production jobs, reconcile positions, interact with exchanges, brokers, and production support team to seamlessly manage and monitor the team's strategies
- Monitoring production trading for risk and compliance issues and quickly responding to unusual behaviors or market conditions.
- A bachelors/master's degree in computer science or related field
- Basic knowledge of Linux and shell command-line tools
- Basic programming (C/C++) and scripting (Perl/Python/Shell) skills
- Strong problem-solving, mathematical, and quantitative reasoning skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in trading and the financial markets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.