Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:374 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Trade Accounting Consultant - Technology Services - CFA/CA/CPA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-5 yrs)
Our client is one of the growing technologies and tech-enabled services company with operations across the globe. As part of global operations, they are actively seeking an experienced individual to be part of their Fund Accounting Operations team to help and ensure smooth post trade services
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure timely and accurate trade activities including reconciliations
- Investor Allocation/Investor Accounting/Fund Allocation to ensure right allocation of funds.
- Reconciliation and settlements of products.
- Liase with internal teams to resolve any issues.
- Interacting with clients regularly to address any queries
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- MBA/CFA/CA/CPA from Tier 1 institute
- 3-5 years of post qualification experience in fund accounting operations.
- Experience in investor allocation/investor accounting is a must.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver.
- Excellent MS Excel skills