VP - Analyst Team at Tracxn Technologies
Views:11689 Applications:1111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1103
Tracxn - Vice President - Investor Relations (5-10 yrs)
Tracxn - VP Investor Relations (5-10 yrs)
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based Enterprise SaaS company providing an online platform for Venture Capital Funds and Large Corporates globally to help them track Innovation and Emerging Sectors. Led by Machine Intelligence and a team of Analysts, we provide Information & Research on Private Companies & Emerging Technology Sectors. Think of our offering as next-gen Gartner. Our coverage spans 230+ sectors globally.
Tracxn is backed by institutional investors such as SAIF Partners, Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, and prominent angel investors such as Ratan Tata, Nandan Nilekani, Mohandas Pai, Neeraj Arora, Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. We are a team of ~750+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Matrix Partners and Lightspeed; Large Corporates such as ING, Samsung, Huawei; and global organizations such as the World Bank.
- The VP of Investor Relations will be responsible for managing relations with existing & prospective investors, identifying new Investors and building market intelligence.
- We are looking for Investment Banking / Investor Relations / Management Consulting professionals with a minimum of 2 years experience in a senior front end role involving client interaction, and possessing excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Manage communication with the Board and Shareholders. This includes preparation of board presentations, and providing regular updates on the business.
Fund Raise Process
- Work directly with the founders and senior leadership on fund raising activities & investor management for Tracxn.
- Manage outreach and presentation for prospective investors .
- Develop a complete understanding of the products and offerings available in industry.
- Conduct competition analysis, regularly track the market to remain updated about the competitors, and to identify new competitors.
- Market watch on M&A and fundraise activities in the relevant industries.
- Execute projects to solve ad-hoc requests from investors. Implement processes for delivery of periodic tasks.
- Develop internal KPIs for different departments and build monitoring systems around them.
- Lay the groundwork, and prepare and implement an action plan for preparedness of the company for potential future IPO.
- Assist with potential acquisitions, including inbound target tracking, investment rationale, and due diligence of the prospect.
- 5-10 years total experience, with a minimum of 2 years experience in a senior front end investment banking / investor relations / management consulting role with client interaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Should be able to independently develop the storyline for investor presentations.
- Driven and motivated. Should be able to independently solve complex problems
- Strong leadership skills; strong analytical & logical reasoning skills
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn
- Willing to take feedback and adopt it in their work
- Willingness to relocate to Bangalore
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | Stanford GSB, IIT Bombay)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | IIT Kanpur)