COO at Tracxn Technologies
Views:4180 Applications:537 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:532
Tracxn - Sector Specialist (0-1 yrs)
Sector Specialists are subject matter experts in sectors such as Healthcare, Fintech, Enterprise Security etc. The role involves conducting secondary research on different sectors. This research is used by Investment Funds and Corporates to make investment decisions.
- Conduct secondary research and classify an industry into different Sectors and Sub-sectors. Eg: Consumer Goods Industry would be classified into include Sectors like Consumer Electronics, Apparel Brands, FMCG, etc.
- Build detailed sector landscapes to identify different Business Models in the sector
- Identify competitors of companies across different sectors
- Identify interesting companies in a sector using various signals like funding, revenue, app downloads etc.
- Research top companies in each sector based on funding, valuation, business model etc. to predict the next set of Unicorns (startups with a valuation of $1B)
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Tracxn platform and features
- Actively seek feedback on the approach, quality, and throughput of the work done in the daily review meeting with Managers
- B.Tech/B.E graduates
- Seek continuous feedback
- Strong commitment to improving things every day
- High Sense of ownership
What can you expect at Tracxn?
- Meritocracy-driven, candid culture. No politics.
- Like-minded intellectually curious colleagues
- High-paced learning. Continuous mentorship to help achieve peak potential
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)
About Tracxn :
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore-based product company providing a research and deal-sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corp Dev, and professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
We are a team of 600+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Matrix Partners, GGV Capital, and Large Corporates such as Citi, Embraer & Ferrero.