COO at Tracxn Technologies
Views:2862 Applications:658 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:656
Tracxn - Product Specialist (6-10 yrs)
About the Role:
As a product specialist, you will be responsible for successfully onboarding new clients for API integrations. You will be responsible for bridging the gap between technical and non-technical stakeholders, providing expertise in API integrations, and guiding clients through the setup of trials using our sandbox environment.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of existing APIs and their functionality, enabling proactive problem-solving and optimization.
- Work with the product team to see if the client requirements can be solved
Technical Sales Support:
- Work closely with the prospects to understand their needs and integration requirements.
- Act as a technical advisor during client meetings to explain how API integrations will work and address technical queries.
- Assist in crafting technical aspects of sales proposals and presentations.
Client Onboarding and Sandbox Setup:
- Assist clients in testing API integrations in a sandbox environment.
- Facilitate the onboarding process, ensuring clients have access to necessary resources and documentation.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to sandbox setup and testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with 6 to 10 years of work experience
- Good understands how to use APIs
- Wants to move into a customer facing role
What we offer:
- Fixed work timings - 9 hrs x 5 days. Respect everyone's time. No taking your work home
- A meritocratic setup. Everyone explains the 'why' behind their decisions. No politics
- Candid culture. We encourage asking questions over making assumptions
- Managers willing to invest in your growth.
Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)