Vice President at Tracxn Technologies
Views:30002 Applications:1588 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1585
Tracxn - Manager/Team Lead - Research - Multiple Sectors (3-6 yrs)
Research Manager (RM) is a Team Management position and involves managing 5-6 Researchers. Researchers conduct market research on sectors like FinTech, Education, Healthcare etc. and identify interesting companies in those sectors. This research is used by Funds and Corporates to make investment decisions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Build deep understanding of all sectors covered by your team. Become an expert of the Tracxn Platform.
- Review the research work done by Researchers and provide constructive feedback. Evaluate Researcher's understanding of companies added in the sector.
- Implement standard market research processes and ensure training of researchers. Groom each team member to reach their peak potential.
- Proactively flag issues related to compliance including non-completion of tasks, errors and deviations from defined processes.
- Ensure compliance of company wide processes within the team.
- Provide regular status updates and suggestions for your team to AVP Research.
What are we looking for?
- Strong interest in Business and Company Research.
- Strong Team Player. Keen Interest in Mentoring and Grooming Team Members
- Strive for Excellence. Strong commitment to improve things every day. Seek Continuous Feedback
- Willingness to relocate to Bangalore
- 3+ years of work experience
What can you expect at Tracxn?
- Meritocracy Driven, Candid Culture. No Politics
- Like Minded Intellectually Curious Colleagues
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)
About Tracxn :
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, CorpDev and professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
We are a team of 600+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; and Large Corporates such as ING, Societe Generale, LG and Royal Bank of Canada.