VP - Analyst Team at Tracxn Technologies
Views:5627 Applications:559 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:554
Tracxn - AVP - Marketing - IIT/NIT/IIM/XLRI/ISB/MDI (4-10 yrs)
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital and Private Equity Funds, Fortune 500 Corporates, and professionals working around the startup ecosystem. We are one of the largest providers of data around the start-up ecosystem globally. Our coverage extends to over 425K startups across 230+ sectors in 200+ countries.
We are backed by institutional investors such as SAIF Partners, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, and prominent angel investors such as Ratan Tata, Nandan Nilekani, Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal.
We are a team of 600+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; and Large Corporates such as ING, Societe Generale, LG and Royal Bank of Canada.
This is a leadership level position having responsibility of the one or more functions within the Marketing Department at Tracxn. You will be reporting to Head of Marketing directly. Candidates who do not have prior marketing experience but are looking to build the career in Marketing can also apply. The marketing department is expected to be one of the main drivers of Tracxn's growth. This role is based out of Bangalore.
Your role would revolve around following broad initiatives.
1. Strategy, Blueprint & Delivery:
- Refine and develop the existing marketing strategy and build consensus among relevant stakeholders
- Detail out the strategy into multiple initiatives and work on the blueprint for each of these initiatives
- Ensure effective collaboration within the marketing team to ensure timely and quality delivery
- Incorporate Tracxn's culture of continuous improvement by seeking regular feedback from stakeholders
2. Product Marketing:
- Work closely with the team to deliver the overall plan for product marketing team. The following points list out some of the initiatives that are already planned.
- Understand the different modules offered on Tracxn's platform and build content to explain key highlights, customer problems that are solved, and how to effectively use all the modules.
- Segment the potential customer base, understand the use cases for each segment, and develop customized landing pages to communicate the same
- Design and implement initiatives to communicate the value proposition using rich content & marketing collaterals including white papers, case studies, testimonials, brochures and customer videos
- Design the navigation flow for customer landing pages on Tracxn's website, and develop content for each of the customer segments
- Collaborate with the Product team to manage product updates and newsletters, and to communicate new features and product hacks to build customer engagement and enable users to leverage our platform better
3. Newsletter Operations:
- Design and implement the strategy for delivery of newsletters and short content videos via online channels including email marketing, blog, and social media
- Collaborate with Product and Analyst team for development and delivery of content pieces and customized newsletters to customers
4. Lead Management:
- Establish an understanding of customer use cases and design CTAs on the platform for effective nurturing and assignment to sales team
- Design a process to monitor interaction by unpaid users on Tracxn's platform and make changes to enable a more robust trial experience which helps them understand the use case
- Design an automated process to capture inbound leads and assign them to the sales team, and make changes to the process to ensure improved conversion and enhanced customer experience
- Launch features on the platform that allow prospects to collaborate with our inside sales team on demand (via chat, calendar scheduling, click-to-call, and call back requests), and to do self-checkout
5. Communications & PR:
- Manage communication of Tracxn's brand across different platforms including blogs, news and social media, SaaS marketplaces, and other channels
- Develop and execute the events strategy of Tracxn, including setting up Tracxn organized events / partnerships for external events, and collaborating with other internal teams to represent Tracxn at these events
-Identify new content partnership opportunities and foster strong collaboration for co-branded reports
- At least 4 years of total work experience
- Candidates without any prior marketing experience can also apply.
- UG / MBA from a Tier 1 college is preferable
- High intent of getting things done.
- Strive for excellence. Strong commitment to improve things every day.
- Ability to take decision based on sound logical arguments. Willing to take feedback and incorporate the same in their work
- Exceptional problem solving skills. First principles person.
- Willingness to relocate to Bangalore
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)