VP - Analyst Team at Tracxn Technologies
Views:52240 Applications:5012 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5005
Tracxn - AVP - Leadership Role - IIT/IIM (3-6 yrs)
- Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, CorpDev and professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
- We are a team of 750+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; and Large Corporates such as ING, Societe Generale, LG and Royal Bank of Canada.
- This is an Associate Vice President position in the Analyst Team, the biggest department in Tracxn (400+ employees). The Analyst team is responsible for delivery of 25+ products/modules. There are 10+ sub-departments within Analyst team. We are hiring leaders to head these sub-departments.
- As a Department Head you will own the outcome and customer delivery. This is a high-impact position that will accelerate product development and business growth. You will work on projects where you are implementing solutions to real problems that require creative thinking and deep understanding of the problem space.
- Typically managing a department includes defining the deliverables, designing the blueprint, building & automating processes, setting up of monitoring protocols and building & mentoring team.
- End to End ownership and accountability of a Department
- Define Deliverables of the Department. This will require a thorough understanding of customer needs, both existing and potential
- Design Basic Building Blocks for the Department. Seek input from peers and get Senior Management onboard. Draft plan for operational teams and resources required
- Convert building blocks into long list of actionable projects. Prioritise projects based on impact & delivery and delegate to team
Lead Department Operations:
- Finalise Processes and KPIs: Get in-depth knowledge of existing process and build new if required. Use Automation to design and implement process solutions to solve for accuracy, efficiency and scalability. Design KPIs to monitor the health of the Department and set up MIS reports
- Determine hiring budgets and Plan for current and future Personnel requirements of the Department
- Define Who To Hire for different positions including work profile & experience, education and salary benchmarks. Work closely with recruitment operation team.
Review work done and mentor Team:
- Conduct 1-on-1s with direct reportees on a daily basis. Provide constructive feedback on the approach, quality and throughput of the final output of all work done by the reportees
- Ensure training of team members and identify specific / periodic training programs for the team. Groom each person to reach their peak potential
- Responsible for performance management and compliance of processes within the team including appraisals, monthly ratings, discipline, etc.
- Identify New Projects from Department MIS and reviews. Modify blueprint if required.
- Identify and handover product requirements for Tracxn platform. This includes Department workflow and building client facing interfaces of the product offering
- Work closely with Research, Business Development and Marketing Team to ensure Customer Delivery
Become a member of the Central Hiring Panel for hiring top leadership across the company
- High Intent of getting things done
- Strive for Excellence. Strong commitment to improve things every day
- Ability to take decision based on sound logical arguments. Seek Continuous Feedback to deliver most optimal solutions
- Exceptional Problem Solving skills. First Principles Person
- Strong Team Player. Keen Interest in Mentoring and Grooming Team Members
- Top-notch academics from a Tier 1 college (IIM / IIT)
What can you expect at Tracxn?
- Meritocracy Driven, Candid Culture. No Politics
- Like Minded Intellectually Curious Colleagues
- Learn to Design System & Processes for High Accuracy, Efficiency and Scalability
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential
- Learn to Manage Multi-Tier Reporting
Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)