COO at Tracxn Technologies
Views:2120 Applications:455 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:453
Tracxn - AVP - Finance (7-10 yrs)
Tracxn - AVP Finance
Controllership Function. Leading day-to-day finance operations, and managing a team of 10-12 members - including functional responsibility over accounting, AP, AR, Payroll, and ESOP administration. Responsible for all financial, accounting and reporting requirements. Working closely with the senior leadership team and supporting in presentations to the board and audit committee. Working closely with the statutory auditors (Big4) and Internal Auditors and will be responsible for smooth and timely closure of audits. Working closely with BU heads and other teams to align the business processes with financials and accounting procedures and other internal controls.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with accounting standards and regulatory requirements.
- Maintenance of internal controls, debtors and creditors and budgets
- Oversee timely and accurate information flow during audits closure
- Present financial information in an accurate and timely manner and keep senior leadership updated on financial parameters of the company
- Analyzing and taking corrective actions for variances against the plans
- Support the CFO in board meetings and audit committee meetings on matters related to financial operations and delivery
- Manager cash flow and treasury operations, track the performance of investments and other financial assets inline with policies and investment guidelines.
- Mentoring and growing the team, including recruitment and training
Who should apply:
- Qualified chartered accountant with 7-10 years of post qualification experience
- Should have experience in accounting and audits and managing teams
- Good communication skills and should be able to present financial information to senior leadership and external stakeholders
- Can own the operations and delivery of finance teams
- Hands on experience of coordinating audit activities, reporting, budgeting, AP, AR, general ledger, payroll, and accounting for investments under IND AS
- Ability for recruiting, mentoring, training, and retaining a diverse team
- Strong analytic, organizational and problem solving skills
What can you expect at Tracxn?
- Meritocracy Driven, Candid Culture. No Politics.
- Like Minded Intellectually Curious Colleagues.
- Design System & Processes for High Accuracy, Efficiency and Scalability
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential
- Manage Multi-Tier Reporting
Tracxn is a listed entity, with shares listed on NSE and BSE Mainboard.Tracxn provides a Data & Software platform for the Private Markets. We work with Venture Capital Firms, Private Equity Firms, Investment Banks - as well as M&A & Innovation teams of large Corporates from over 50+ countries.