VP - Analyst Team at Tracxn Technologies
Views:94328 Applications:4342 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4339
Tracxn - AVP - Data Operations (8-20 yrs)
- We are looking for an experienced team leader with a process oriented approach for an Associate Vice President (AVP) position in our Data Operations Team. A big part of our offering to customers includes providing data and insights on different markets like Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Education, etc. In this regard, we are building processes for Data collection and interpretation. These processes are owned by AVPs of the respective Data Operation teams.
- The AVP will own the Delivery of the Department including process adherence, data quality and efficiency. This would involve leading a 2 tier team structure of Managers and Research Executives. Team size can vary from 10 to 50 people based on the complexity of the process. We are currently a 300+ member Data Operations Team serving 25+ Products / Modules at Tracxn.
Key Responsibilities : Accountable for the delivery of the Department
- Understand the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for data collection / interpretation and implement the process in your Department.
- Ensure complete review of Department's work on a daily basis. Output should be highly relevant and accurate
- Conduct 1-on-1s with Managers and provide constructive feedback on the approach, quality and throughput of the final output of all work done
- Review work done by Manager, including review logs of work done by Research Executives
- Review end to end work done by 1 Research Executive
- Ensure acknowledgement and resolution of all tickets within specified ETA
- Proactively flag issues related to process compliance including non-completion of tasks, errors and deviations from the defined processes
- Allocation of tickets for resolution including raising upward tickets to senior management, assigning downward to your Team Managers and self assigning
- Resolve tickets raised by Managers
- Provide Daily status update to the Department Head in 1-on-1 meeting. This meeting would also include feedback from Department Head and resolution of tickets
Team Building and Management
- Actively get involved in Hiring process of Research Executives and Manager. Interview candidates and take the final call
- Ensure training of team members and identify specific / periodic training programs for the team. Groom each person to reach their peak potential
- Actively monitor and contribute to employee performance management process including appraisals, monthly ratings etc. Ensure compliance of company wide processes within the team including discipline.
- Proactively identify gaps in the SOP and suggest improvements to Senior Management
- Effectively analyse the Department MIS reports
- Always be on top your Department numbers
- Identify bottlenecks and flag issues
- Strong Team Player. Keen Interest in Mentoring and Grooming Team Members
- Prior team management experience is compulsory
- Comfortable with data and numbers, and have an inclination towards data oriented decision making
- High Intent of getting things done
- Strive for Excellence. Strong commitment to improve things every day. Seek Continuous Feedback
- Willingness to relocate to Bangalore
- 8+ years of work experience
What can you expect at Tracxn-
- Meritocracy Driven, Candid Culture. No Politics
- Like Minded Intellectually Curious Colleagues
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential
- Learn to Manage Multi-Tier Reporting
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, CorpDev and professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
We are a team of 750+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; and Large Corporates such as ING, Societe Generale, LG and Royal Bank of Canada.