COO at Tracxn Technologies
Views:3230 Applications:749 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:747
Tracxn - AVP - Business Development/B2B Sales - Integration Products (8-12 yrs)
- We are looking for a seasoned sales professional with a proven track record to join us as AVP BD - Integration Products
- The candidates must have experience in selling Integration Products such as APIs, etc
- This role is a senior management role. You will be responsible for building & managing a high-performing sales team that will directly report to you.
- This is a front-end sales role. You will be directly responsible for driving end-to-end sales of our Integration products from prospecting to closure.
- You will be expected to sell to a diverse set of clients like Venture Capital funds, Fortune 1000 Corporates, Investment Banks, Accelerators, Incubators, etc.
- The position is based out of Bangalore, where you will work closely with your team and reach out to prospects remotely, over calls, emails, and video conferences. Please note the role does not involve traveling to the client's location.
- Develop a 360- understanding of Tracxns product, customer categories, and competitors
- Develop a thorough understanding of Tracxns products and offerings including Integration Products
- Understand the different categories of customers we cater to. Understand how companies in these categories are driving innovation and investment decisions.
- Understand how Tracxn creates value for these companies. Understand how they use Tracxns Integration Products and keep identifying newer use cases
- Track conversion funnel and provide strategic input
- Closely monitor the conversion funnel of your team - sales pipeline, leads reached out to, demos set up, post-demo follow-ups, and closures
- Regular updates for the Leadership Team and the Board on key sales metrics including new customers, renewals, churns, growth rate, etc. Identify the bottlenecks and update management
- Analyse issues raised by customers. Provide feedback to Product, Business, and Customer Success teams to improve the customer life cycle and experience
Implement and Improve the Sales Playbook
- Thoroughly understand and implement the Sales Playbook - A sales guide created by the Central Business Team. This includes whom to reach out to, the sales pitch, and the mailers among other things.
- Work with the Central Business Team and pick projects to help improve the Sales Playbook. You can work on mailers (reach-out, follow-ups), collaterals, and pitches across Educational Institutions.
- Manage Sales Operations - Conduct 1-on-1s with your team on a daily basis.
- Solve closure-related customer queries. Ex: Missing use case, Pricing issues, etc. Help team members in closure if needed
- Review the work done by the team, including new reach-outs done, follow-ups made, demos given, and sales pipeline created. Provide pointed feedback and improvement areas on the approach, quality, and throughput of the work done. Take feedback from top management on decisions taken.
Build and Manage your team
- Involve actively in hiring and building the team. Identify the training needs of your team members to reach their peak potential.
- Responsible for performance management within the team including appraisals, monthly ratings, discipline, etc
What are we looking for:
- Experience required in selling Integration Products (experience in cross-border Remote Sales / Inside Sales / Concept selling is a plus)
- B2B Sales or Enterprise Sales experience is mandatory
- At least 4 years in sales closures
- Prior team handling experience is preferred
- Flexible, organized, and able to handle competing priorities
- Ready to relocate to Bangalore
What can you expect at Tracxn?
- Meritocracy Driven, Candid Culture. No Politics.
- Like-Minded Intellectually Curious Colleagues.
- High-Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential
- Learn to Manage Multi-Tier Reporting
- Tracxn is a Bangalore-based product company providing a research and deal-sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corp Devs & professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
- We are a team of 750+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; and Large Corporates such as ING, Societe Generale, LG, and Royal Bank of Canada.
- We are funded by SAIF Partners, Accel, and Sequoia. Angel investors like Ratan Tata, Nandan Nilekani, Sachin Bansal, and Binny Bansal have also invested in Tracxn.
Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)