Manager - Recruitment at GSS HR Solutions
Views:101 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
TPRM Consultant - Cyber Security - Consulting Firm (2-8 yrs)
In your role as a TPRM consultant in our Cyber Security team you will:
Effectively liaise with Financial services clients and manage stakeholder expectations to drive Technology risk assessment and remediation program. we have ambitious plans to expand our already market leading Cybersecurity practice. We need excellent people, across all grades, to join us and to be part of our exciting growth strategy.
Your key responsibilities
- Effectively liaise with clients and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Identification of issues, risks, opportunities and improvement of policies, processes, procedures and standards.
- Documenting Information security risk in relation to Technologies, People and Process.
- Ability to map business requirement to technical specifications.
- Identifying Information Security compensating controls or alternate controls in case primary control requirements are not met.
- Raising risk findings with stakeholders and recording it per standardized requirements. Should be able to communicate key risk findings effectively to various stakeholders across geographies
To qualify for the role, you must have
- B.Tech / B.E / MBA / MCA or equivalent
- Minimum 2 - 8 years of experience in Information Security / Cyber Security
- Certifications must have: One or more of CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, ISO27001
- Certifications desirable: CCSP, CCSK, OSCP Interested folks
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent leadership and teaming skills
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment