Co-Founder at Townscript
Views:3606 Applications:554 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:191
Townscript - Manager - Event Operations (0-4 yrs)
Townscript has employment opportunity available for professional, full-time Operations Manager.
Townscript is an event company offering, registration, timing, scoring, event day management and a wide range of event solutions. Townscript is part of the BookMyShow group. Townscript works with over 25000+ event organizers, using a combination of in-house registration software as well as industry-leading external race timing software.
We are looking for passionate, detail-oriented, computer & technology savvy people with the desire to help grow our event timing business and help continue our progression to a higher level. Candidates should have strong customer service skills, a high degree of computer expertise, a broad knowledge of setting up networks, database management skills, be highly organized and a self-starter. All candidates must be comfortable working independently and as a member of a team. Applicants should be comfortable and thrive in a fast- paced and sometimes stressful environment.
All positions will require some travel and the ability to work over the weekend. Training will be provided for specific responsibilities; however, applicants must be eager and capable of learning software programs and technology on their own. Familiarity with the running, triathlon and obstacle racing event space is a plus.
- Manage timing function through the entire process: pre-race software setup, bid management, race day timing functions, posting/confirming results, post-race management of timing inquiries and errors, and finalization of results.
- Communicate with the event organizers as a key account manager to ensure a well-organized and smooth event.
- Build and manage the online registration to client specifications, ensuring all events are fully operational and provide users with a seamless experience.
- Create reporting for analysis of registration data including weekly tracking, demographics for marketing/sponsors, and event-specific data needs.
- Success in the above areas requires cross-functional relationships with other key members of the Townscript team such as the sales team, a customer success team, etc.
- Graduation degree must. Post graduation is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel
- Basic knowledge of HTML web design is a plus
- Strong customer service skills as there will be direct communication with the customer
- Event management experience is a plus
- A self-starter and possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and manage multiple projects at any given time
- Excellent decision-making skills, including when working under pressure
- Strong computer skills with the ability to quickly troubleshoot problems
- Ability to manage and manipulate large amounts of data, in various formats
- Ability to travel every week
- As events generally happen over the weekend, so availability will have to be made accordingly, compensatory offs will be given