Practice Leader at RGF Select India Private Limited
Views:448 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Total Reward Leader - Compensation & Benefits - IT (12-17 yrs)
Role : Director Compensation & Benefits
Industry : Preferred candidates from Large IT set Ups
This is a key for India Compensation & Benefits COE. You will collaborate closely with senior leadership to drive change and build a market competitive compensation foundation.
- Responsible for planning, designing, implementing and administering a comprehensive total rewards strategy and programs for the Company as well as their corresponding compliance requirements, systems and tools.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership on the development of C&B policies.
- Initiate and drive rewards related projects locally and regionally (examples include Variable incentive, benefits alignment, market competitiveness, job levelling and pricing, benefits sourcing).
- Ensure reward programs are communicated and understood
- Experience in developing innovative high-impact strategies, influencing senior internal and external stakeholders to support the effort, and to execute the strategy
- Offer guidance and advisory support for remuneration package design.
- Responsible for implementing regulatory and compliance matters if they related to compensation and benefits functions locally
- Cultivate a thorough understanding of the total rewards framework of the Company by offering guidance and education to local HR team and/or senior business managers with regard to compensation and benefits programs and philosophies.
- Highly analytical with an ability to make data-driven decisions and translate identified opportunities into actionable changes
- Must be proficient with large data sets and Microsoft Excel, Flowcharts, and ad hoc report writing tools
- Clear, effective communicator
- Critical thinker with top-notch problem solving skills and high attention to detail
- Collaborative team player who can effectively interact with multiple working styles across all levels.
- Capable of maintaining confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent project management and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and work on multiple project simultaneously.