HR at TORQ Commodities Private Limited
Views:414 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
TORQ - Company Secretary (5-10 yrs)
Torq Commodities Pvt Ltd. is a fast-growing Agri Business & Coal Trading company serving the Food & Energy requirements across the continents of Africa & Asia.
Job Description :
- Providing legal, financial and strategic advice.
- Advising directors and members of the senior leadership team on corporate governance matters - Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organisation.
- Ensuring that statutory taxation and financial policies are up to date and are approved.
- Providing support to the Directors on specific projects in terms of mergers & acquisition, acting as a point of contact and building good relationships with related parties.
- Implementing processes or systems to help ensure good management of the organisation or compliance with legislation.
- Writing reports and preparing financial dashboards.
- Collating market information.
- Open to travel to SEA, WAF & UK
Role: CA + Company Secretary
Education: Qualified CA with Company Secretary degree is Mandatory
Work Exp: At least 5 years work experience post completing CA/CS degree.
Location: Navi Mumbai
CTC: Best in industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.