Toppr.com - Business Analyst - Business Intelligence Team - IIT/IIM (2-3 yrs)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Toppr is looking for a Business Analyst (BA) in its Business Intelligence team. As a BA, you'll be responsible for identifying, driving, and implementing data-driven performance management and analytics. You'll uncover and execute on growth opportunities through objective analysis, operational analysis, operation insights, and strategic initiatives.
If you are technically adept and possess a keen eye for business with a real passion for making an impact, then we'd love to talk to you!
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
- Full exposure to all parts of the business: You will partner with and be exposed to every team: an unparalleled opportunity to learn about all the nuts and bolts of a business.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as a business leader with the potential to make Toppr a $10B company.
- Work with the best: Learn from leaders who have built Toppr from the ground up. Work with down-to-earth, highly experienced, and insanely ambitious colleagues.
- High-growth industry: India's online education industry is an ever-expanding pie and is poised to grow to $2 billion in by 2020.
- High-growth startup: Toppr has grown over 50x in the last 3 years, and we aim to grab a big chunk of this ever-expanding pie.
HOW YOU'LL RAMP
In First Week :
Understand Toppr's journey, mission, values, future outlook, and footprint across India. Spend time with the HR, Talent Acquisition, Marketing, Product, and Sales teams to get up-to-speed on Toppr's offering, its competition, and future outlook.
By Day 30 :
- Answer questions by querying our data models and systems of record while increasing the adoption of data across the company.
- Start to identify and pursue projects that directly drive revenue.
- Implement a single source of truth by updating existing models and generating new data resources from sales activity data, marketing attribution data, and customer interaction logs.
- Dig deeper and pick a project that matters to Toppr and its success. By doing so, you'll be solving problems on a pan-India level.
By Day 90 :
- Make recommendations that directly influence business outcomes. Identify areas of opportunity, spin up collaborative teams, and report on successes.
- Coach and mentor your new team members.
- B.Tech/BE/ MBA from recognized (Tier 1) institutes.
- 2+ years of consulting background (Fractal Analytics, Dunnhumby, EXL,Mu Sigma) will be preferred.
WHO YOU ARE :
To be successful in this role, you'll need to have the following skills:
- Agility: Endurance and flexibility to work through multiple iterations of work and quickly manage changing priorities and diverse subject matter.
- Collaboration: Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate across the organization.
- Functional Excellence: Ability to apply analytical thinking and creative problem solving and conflict resolution to daily tasks. Must be well-organized detail-oriented, and disciplined.
- Endurance: Deliver under pressure and provide informed responses to leadership in short time-frames.
- Problem-solving: Comfort working in an unstructured environment that requires solving complex, open-ended issues with incomplete data and little direction.
Toppr is India's leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 60 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, and Eight Roads.