Manager - Talent Acquisition at Toppr
Views:2374 Applications:769 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:282
Toppr - General Manager/Associate General Manager - Administration & Facilities (10-15 yrs)
Toppr is India's leading Ed-tech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 12 million students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, and Eight Roads & Kaizen.
Role- General Manager/Assistant General Manager - Administration & Facilities
The incumbent would be responsible and accountable to manage the overall facilities requirement and operations for the Company. The role is meant to maintain business continuity by ensuring all support services from the perspective of Administration, IT support and Procurement.
- Lead the Administration, Facilities, IT support and Procurement for the Company PAN India and manage the overall financials for the team
- Responsible for entire gamut of Administration function including :
a) Real estate Strategy for space planning, expansion of offices, cost optimization
b) Preparation and monitoring of annual budget, procurement and materials management
c) Vendor development, Liaison with Govt Agencies, licenses application and renewals
- Responsible for Safety & security system including physical security, movements of man, materials, and strengthening existing security system & build a good network of intelligence.
- Liaison with external and local government bodies for compliance under the regulatory acts
- In the current COVID scenario, drafting and finalising SOP and guidelines to ensure smooth running of the offices and safety of the employees.
- Responsible for managing other services such as fire alarm testing & evacuation, housekeeping, travel management, canteen, pest control, waste disposal etc.
- Building strong partnership with internal customer & vendor to ensure seamless service delivery
Required skills/ Exp:
- Should be qualified degree holder with adequate Management experience of 10+ years.
- Track record of heading the Administrative, facilities, Security function for large and reputed organizations
- Knowledge of Statutory Permissions and Compliances
- Proven experience of vendor management
- Good Communication Skills and Team Leadership experience
- Budgeting and Reporting experience