Talent Acquisition at Toppr
Views:341 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Toppr - Content Strategist (4-9 yrs)
Toppr is India's leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 50 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, and Eight Roads.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR :
Learn from the best : Learn from leaders who have built Toppr from the ground up. Work with down-to-earth, highly experienced, and insanely ambitious colleagues.
Continual growth and impact : We have over 5 million users, and we- ve more than tripled our revenue year-over-year. Touch the lives of millions of young students. Watch your work make an impact on achieving Toppr's goals.
As the business grows, you grow : We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to make Toppr a $10B company and become the future General Manager of Toppr.
1. Content Strategists are responsible for planning, creating, editing and publishing information on various company platforms.
2. Put out palatable communication as a company through our Blog, PR, social media channels and supporting different teams.
3. This person must be comfortable with all aspects of content, which includes development, design, production, presentation, evaluation, and analysis, to name a few.
4. They will also be an expert in using data and feedback from users to help evaluate and enhance the value of a set of written materials and websites.
5. Collate material from multiple sources and produce web content within tight deadlines.
6. Supervise contributors who provide content
CONTENT STRATEGISTS at Toppr:
1. Are excellent at writing and editing skills, with an understanding of the special requirements of writing for the Web and the importance of brevity.
2. They have a good eye for detail, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills.
3. Have good interpersonal skills to work effectively with different teams.
4. Are able to adapt writing style to suit different target audiences.
1. Minimum 3 years experience working in a content editing role or similar, with a demonstrable track record in writing for different media and audiences.
2. A degree in Journalism is preferred.
3. Content editors working in a specific field, such as technology and education start-ups are preferred