Toppr - AVP/Director/ Senior- Product Management (6-8 yrs)
AVP/Director/Senior- Product Management
BYJU'S is the World's largest Ed-tech company incepted in 2015, and is one of the hottest product startups globally creating highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning products for students from Kindergarten to 12th and via its competitive exams offerings like the JEE, NEET, CAT, IAS and global tests such as SAT, GRE and GMAT.
We are backed by marquee names like Zuckerberg, Sequoia, Tencent, Verlinvest, Sofina, Lightspeed, IFC and others. Byju's is in 10 countries and has over 100 million downloads, and close to 5 Million annual paid subscriptions. With its users having an average app usage time of 56 mins; the BYJU's Learning app is making learning enjoyable and effective more than ever before.
At BYJU's, our mission is to help children fall in love with learning and this requires our learning products to enable personalized, scalable tech-enabled paths and platforms created for our millions of global learners.
- Our products range from learning apps catering to students in India to tech enabled learning programs with computer vision and artificial intelligence-enabled across the world (OSMO playosmo.com, Byjus.com, Epic! - getepic.com).
-Our other products consist of coding platforms where 50 million users solve puzzles, build games, stories, and interactive animations by coding (Tynker App) and enable live one-on-one coding sessions with students (Byjus Future School - WhitehatJr).
What we look for?
- We are looking for leaders with a proven track record of building great teams and products.
- They should have helped their teams develop a strong product. They should have experience setting the pace for continuous delivery of value.
- They should have a strong desire to coach and develop their team. They should be inspirational leaders to whom the team can look up.
- 6+ years of product experience
- Multiple successful products
- Managed B2C products.
- Led teams.
- Strong managerial skills
- Strong design sense.
- Strong tech sense
- Strong delegation skills
- Inspirational leadership
- Own multiple products
- Lead product teams
- Set goals for the team
- Ensure delivery of objectives
- Plan for the long-term
- Take direct reporting of PMs
As a Product Leader.
- You are responsible for the success of multiple product pods.
- You will set the goals for your pods.
- You will track and act on the metrics for your pods.
- You'll set up systems as necessary for the success of your pods.
- You will have a team of PMs and APMs working with you.
- You have to lead by example.
- A large part of your success depends on your ability to develop your team.
- You will spend significant time in coaching your PMs, engineers and designers