Assistant Manager - HR at AMPA Orthodontics
Views:877 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
ToothSi - Vice President - Operations (4-6 yrs)
ToothSi is a new age start-up venture in the healthcare industry that provides - at-home clear aligner services- . We are the first of its kind in India. ToothSi utilises the best in class 3D technology to make teeth straightening hassle-free. A desirous patient can now have access to a transparent, comfortable and convenient alternative to conventional braces. All of this from the comfort of his home! We are rapidly growing and currently have ongoing operations in Mumbai and Bengaluru. Soon to establish a PAN India and international presence in the next 8 months. Our investors, have backed us to the extent of 2M$, and they are partnered with some of the fastest growing healthcare companies in India.
Who we are?
We are a motley crew driven by the same goal - to provide the best form of advanced orthodontic care to every Indian. We have no mould for people - we welcome diversity in education as well as experience. Our investors are Tier 1 VCs and we are partnered with some of the fastest growing healthcare companies in India.
About the role:
As the Vice President - Operations, you will be spearheading mission critical projects and working closely with the founders. An ex-entrepreneur or core team member at a start-up would be ideal for this role.
What we can offer:
- An ego-free, idea meritocracy
- The freedom to execute your novel ideas
- Goals that will push you to the limits of your abilities
- The opportunity to impacts the lives of millions of people with the products we build
- As VP operations, will own the outcome and customer delivery. This is a high-impact position that will accelerate business growth. You will work on projects where you are implementing solutions to real problems that require creative thinking and deep understanding of the problem space.
- Typically setting up a city includes defining the deliverables, designing the blueprint, building & automating processes, setting up of monitoring protocols and building & mentoring a capable team.
- Currently we are expanding to Tier 1 cities of India as well as internationally. You will be required to travel to every new city we launch, set up the operations and team in that city and then report back to the H/O.
End to End ownership and accountability of the departments that fall under your purview
1. Blueprint Design:
- Define Deliverables of each Department. This will require a thorough understanding of customer needs.
- Design Basic Building Blocks for each Department. Draft plan for operational teams and resources required
- Convert building blocks into long list of actionable projects. Prioritise projects based on impact & delivery and delegate to team.
2. Lead Department Operations:
- Finalise Processes and KPIs: Get in-depth knowledge of existing process and build new if required. Use Automation to design and implement process solutions to solve for accuracy, efficiency and scalability. Design KPIs to monitor the health of the Department and set up MIS reports. Analysis on these reports to come up with relevant insights.
3. Building a Team:
- Determine hiring budgets and Plan for current and future Personnel requirements of the Department
- Define Who To Hire for different positions including work profile & experience, education and salary benchmarks. Work closely with recruitment team.
- Review work done and mentor Team
- Conduct 1-on-1s with direct reportees on a daily basis. Provide constructive feedback on the approach, quality and throughput of the final output of all work done by the reportees
- Ensure training of team members and identify specific / periodic training programs for the team. Groom each person to reach their peak potential
- Responsible for performance management and compliance of processes within the team including appraisals, monthly ratings, discipline, etc.
- Work closely with Customer Engagement head, Business Development and Marketing Team to ensure Customer Delivery.
- High Intent of getting things done
- Strive for Excellence. Strong commitment to improve things every day
- Ability to take decision based on sound logical arguments. Seek Continuous Feedback to deliver most optimal solutions
- Exceptional Problem-Solving skills. First Principles Person
- Strong Team Player. Keen Interest in Mentoring and Grooming Team Members