Recruiter at AMPA Orthodontics Private Limited
Views:169 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
ToothSi - Product Head - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- Develop and own the consumer-facing and backend product roadmaps and manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities, concept to launch.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Develop User Experience and Requirements Definition : Work with Design and Engineering to develop high-quality PRDs and effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time and on budget.
- Partner closely with Sales, Engineering, Product Marketing, Customer Facing teams, Cosmetics R&D, Operations, and Senior Leadership to set priorities and achieve product goals through market requirements, product vision, and positioning.
- Work with the Software Engineering and Testing team to ensure deliverables are meeting requirements.
- Plan fortnightly Sprints to release features by defining and following Software Development Lifecycle processes, reports, and checks to ensure best Productivity and Quality.
- Introduce best practices and tools for achieving the same.
- Identify customers behaviors and needs through research and analysis and plot customer journeys
- Perform competitor analysis and benchmarking. Implements usage tracking and analyzes patterns to validate new feature requirements.
- Stay on top of the market and competitions.
- Act like an owner for the success of your product.
Key Skills Required :
- User-focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do, while having strong commercial awareness
- A good understanding of systems experiences with designing user interfaces via wireframe mockups.
- 4-6+ years of product management experience ideally for consumer web products or Ecommerce
- A people-friendly person with extraordinary organizational and leadership skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are a must-have.
- Demonstrated ability to interface at multiple levels of an organization and across functional groups to clearly articulate priorities and deliverables.
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems
- Familiarity in the agile development framework will be preferable.
- Prior experience in development or program management, product design experience will be a plus
- Experience in working for startups or high growth product organizations is preferred
- Good analytical skills and a pedigree from top institutes is highly preferred.
Qualification : BE/BTech + MBA from a reputed B School
Relevant Experience : 5-9 years