Assistant Manager HR at Toothsi.in
Views:188 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
ToothSi - Lead - Digital Marketing (6-10 yrs)
Digital Marketing lead are responsible for understanding what makes our target audience tick, and for developing marketing campaigns that position our brand according to those motivators. These marketing campaigns will not only drive customer engagement, but will further define our brand's reputation and image in relation to the market.
Ideal candidate will have experience working with big brands within the B2C segment. Any experience working with startups will be a bonus. This role will be a people management role and the candidate must have experience in a similar role with a team size of 7-8 people.
1) Drives the evolution of the brand and its positioning, build a brand proposition for the new products to be launched.
2) Develops & executes a strong Digital Marketing, Social Media and Alliances strategy for the new brand, building cutting edge engagement and experience for the new age consumer
3) Leverage data analytics, marketing technology and customer insights to plan, develop and execute marketing communications and content initiatives in order to increase market share, ROI and achieve new business goals.
4) Driving Social Media strategy across platforms effectively, building strong Content and Influencer marketing initiatives
5) Building Innovative ways to drive more organic and Direct traffic. Creating digital content to enhance brand image and drive sales through a strong social connect.
6) Ability to analyze key metrics to measure success of content marketing programs, digital marketing campaigns and SEO efforts.
7) Brand Strategy, Positioning and Activation Strategy and execution ownership
8)Communication (ATL/BTL) media planning and buying, social media
9)Leads and mentor a growing team of marketers across a broad set of functions including brand management, content, and digital marketing.