Assistant Manager HR at Toothsi.in
Views:326 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
ToothSi - Head - Content (5-15 yrs)
Toothsi seeking a seasoned Content Strategist to lead our brand, content, and social media team. The ideal candidate will have a deep portfolio that demonstrates creative excellence in bringing major brands and products to life.
Key Deliverables :
- Mapping out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why.
- Decoding the briefs, strategy, ideation, and copywriting.
- Develop cross functional knowledge through collaboration with different teams to mine consumer insights and translate into communication strategy and compelling creative executions.
- Consolidate and strengthen brand positioning with relevant campaigns and initiatives to improve brand's perception.
- Deep understanding of digital, new media, social media to lead creative development of innovative advertising, from concept to delivery.
- Supervising content strategists; be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
- Integration of content activities within traditional marketing campaigns.
- Leveraging market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support a point of view and educate customers that leads to critical behavioural metrics.
- Establishing workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content. Work with product and technology teams to build and implement appropriate CMS.
- Conducting periodic competitive audits.
- Creative and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent message across channels.
Educational Qualifications & Experience Requirements :
- Proven digital storytelling experience
- Strong background in articulation and conceptualization with an eye for visual design.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Mass communications, Journalism, or English Literature Graduate and proven proficiency in any relevant field from a Tier 1 Institution
- Must have 6-8 years of relevant experience in content curation and digital agencies
- Knowledge of graphic design software, e.g. Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite of applications, Google applications, Microsoft Office Suite, In-Design, Photoshop and Flash Photo and art direction experience
- Strong leadership, project management, and time management skills
- Proven ability to meet and/or exceed deadlines and handle multiple projects with a quick turnaround and/or last-minute timelines