ToothSi - Finance Controller - CA (8-10 yrs)
1. Strategic planning and providing the financial grounding.
2. Managing financial transactions, overseeing and preparing income statements and financial reports on a monthly basis
3. Analysing financial data and monitoring internal controls.
4. Overall responsibility for Financial & Accounts Management and instituting financial discipline in the organization's operations.
5. Review of GST and other tax filings on a monthly basis
6. Prepare & Review of Audit Financial & Schedules as per IGAAP or Ind-AS.
7. Resolve audit queries, follow up for pending information with Finance, Legal, Tax, Solutions, Supply, Sales, etc.
8. Providing business finance support to the team.
9. Strong stakeholder management from a finance perspective.
10. Liaise with consultants for driving closure as and when needed
11. Exposure to ERP implementation
Qualifications & Requirements
1. CA with 8 -10 years of experience
2. Expertise in financial analytics, strong budgeting and reporting skills.
3. Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
4. Strong leadership and organizational skills.
5. Have closely worked with Big 4 auditors and ability to get the audit closed in a timely