ToothSi - Executive - Legal (1-3 yrs)
- ToothSi is a new age startup in the dental space providing smile correction services at home.
- ToothSi utilises revolutionary Clear Aligner technology to make teeth straightening hassle-free and affordable. A desirous patient can have access to a superior quality, transparent and convenient alternative to conventional braces treatment at home. We are a well funded (>2 million usd) and rapidly growing startup operating in Mumbai and Bengaluru and soon to establish a PAN India presence.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and drafting of various agreements like shareholders agreement, subscription agreement, business conducting agreements, service agreements, SAAS agreements, etc. for commercial transactions entered into by the group.
- Compliance with Agreements entered into with Investors and other business partners
- Keeping updated information on all legal developments in laws relating to business of the group.
- Prepare reports of the activities undertaken as part of roles and responsibilities.
- General observance of laws in all functions of the group.
- Knowledge in managing legal responsibilities of a group.
- Manages legal function by ensuring compliance.
- Passion to learn and excel in corporate legal function.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.