ToothSi - Executive - Legal (1-3 yrs)
- ToothSi is a new age startup in the dental space providing smile correction services at home.
- ToothSi utilises revolutionary Clear Aligner technology to make teeth straightening hassle-free and affordable. A desirous patient can have access to a superior quality, transparent and convenient alternative to conventional braces treatment at home. We are a well funded (>2 million usd) and rapidly growing startup operating in Mumbai and Bengaluru and soon to establish a PAN India presence.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and drafting of various agreements like shareholders agreement, subscription agreement, business conducting agreements, service agreements, SAAS agreements, etc. for commercial transactions entered into by the group.
- Compliance with Agreements entered into with Investors and other business partners
- Keeping updated information on all legal developments in laws relating to business of the group.
- Prepare reports of the activities undertaken as part of roles and responsibilities.
- General observance of laws in all functions of the group.
- Knowledge in managing legal responsibilities of a group.
- Manages legal function by ensuring compliance.
- Passion to learn and excel in corporate legal function.