ToothSi - AVP - Legal - CS/LLB (6-12 yrs)
A little about Toothsi
toothsi is a new age start up in the dental space providing smile correction services at home.
toothsi utilises revolutionary Clear Aligner technology to make teeth straightening hassle-free and affordable. A desirous patient can have access to a superior quality, transparent and a convenient alternative to conventional braces treatment at home.
More about us on - www.toothsi.in
- Experience in Pre & Post Compliance related to raising of Funds
- Liasioning /Build strong relationships with regulators, Business Partners, Statutory & Banking authorities
- Providing key advisory support to the Board of Directors / Founders of the Company
- Implementing Best Corporate Governance
- Experience in Legal/Financial/ Secretarial Due Diligence
- Agreements: Drafting, Vetting, Negotiations, Execution and Record Management for Vendor agreements, MOU, Lease Agreement, Employment Agreements, Manufacturing Agreement, NDA's, etc. and make sure that they are compliant and aligned with the interests of the Company
- Knowledge of the Trademark Registration Process
- Drafting replies/complaints of the Consumers. Filing Reply to the Consumer Forum
- Legal Communications: Drafting key legal communications in response to Notices, Queries and Statutory Communications.
- Respond to notices & notice replies, having good legal drafting skills and legal research skills are a must.
- Ensure updation of monthly and quarterly Legal MIS reports
- Special projects: Managing due diligence, Funding transactions, new initiatives etc
- Effectively manage the successful negotiation, drafting, and completion of complex corporate transactions and contracts (both domestic and international).
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Law degree from an accredited university, Company Secretary degree with experience in handling the corporate governance of the entity is preferred
- 6 - 12 years post qualification experience in a hyper growth startup and fund raising legal activities obtained either in a corporate/MNC in-house position or in a Law Firm.
- Proven experience in relationship management and a demonstrated ability to lead a legal team and develop talents that subsequently drive value across the business.
- Ability to identify and remedy complex legal issues without inviting the services of external legal advice.
- Experience in a E Commerce Business in the Premium Personal Care Category for a B2C / D2C Company