Head - Human Resources at ToneTag
Views:4006 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ToneTag - Manager - Procurement (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
Job title : Procurement Manager
Directorate : Operation
Experience : 3 to 5 years
Grade : Manager
Main Job Purpose :
- To provide procurement processes within Naffa Innovations Pvt Ltd, acting as the primary focus for the Management team in the development and implementation of procurement strategy, roles, legislative compliance within which departmental teams must operate when procuring goods and services on behalf of the organisation.
- Consultation and engagement with all key stakeholders to ensure effective procurement and delivery across Naffa.
MAIN AREAS OF WORK :
Support the Operational Head in maintaining the overall Financial Viability of Naffa Innovations Pvt Ltd by :
- Performing Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Procure electronic and electro-mechanical components, raw material and other production supplies at the optimum balance of price, quality, and service to satisfy business requirements.
- Interface daily with Engineering, Production, venders, and contract manufacturers
- Obtain and negotiate competitive quotes and analyze quotes based upon price, specifications, and supply performance
- Work with Product Management and Engineering teams on NPI management
- Use computerized MRP system to analyze material requirements for assigned commodities to support production schedule
- Continually review long lead time components and unique components to ensure product availability
- Execute and maintain vendor/supplier contract
- Coordinates the strategy development for the procurement of electronic and electro-mechanical components, raw material and other production supplies for the organization by performing the following duties:co-ordinate all purchasing related activities for Operations and new product development as assigned within the various commodities.
- Identifies gaps within the existing supply base relative to the current and future production requirements.
- Communicate needs to other functional groups so that development work can be completed in time to support project.
- Works with cross-functional teams to initiate total cost improvements and supplier development
- The Commodity Manager will have a knowledge of strategic and global sourcing and will use this knowledge to develop new suppliers to support both new and current product development.
- Negotiates pricing for all outsourced materials and/or parts in accordance with target costs and departmental goals.
- Using VA/VE tools, monitors and adjusts sourcing strategies to ensure projects are achieved on time and to the budgeted plan.
- Maintains and ensures contract terms are being executed by both MTD and the supplier.
- Using project management tools and techniques, Commodity Manager will be responsible for continual cost reduction project ideation, implementation, and execution.
- Uses Risk Management to assess supply vulnerability. Develops strategies to minimize or mitigate risk.
- Monitors commodity market trends against supplier pricing and applies knowledge within activities to drive the lowest cost to MTD. Performs all purchasing activities in accordance with departmental goals, objectives and company policies and procedures.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Must possess and apply a broad knowledge of Purchasing and Supply Management principles, practices, and procedures.
- Battery/PCB/Electrical purchasing experience is a must
- Strong candidates will have spent time in a fast-paced environment, purchasing a large variety of different components, and has a solid track record on closing larger contracts and achieving strong year over year cost reductions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have strong technical background (mechanical and electrical) to support complex technical sourcing projects
- High degree of creativity, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Degree from four-year college or university; or five to seven years related experience
Values And Attitude :
- Employees of Naffa Innovations Pvt Ltd are expected to support delivery of the organisation's mission, vision and values as part of their day to day work.
- In return, you will be supported by your Line Manager through supervision and support, listening, training and development and the best resources that we are able to provide to help you give your best.