HR at Toddle - Your Teaching Partner
Views:97 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Toddle - Manager/Lead - Governance/Risk & Compliance (6-10 yrs)
Role Type : Full Time
Location : Bengaluru Remote
- At Toddle, we are on a mission to help schools around the world deliver better learning. We are a team of 2x founders - before founding Toddle, we set up a network of preschools and schools in India. We continue to operate these preschools and schools as it gives us a unique vantage point into the challenges faced by schools.
- Our belief is that real impact in education can only be achieved by improving schools. That's because children spend more than 80% of their learning time in school and schools are here to stay as schools are not just about teaching & learning, they also play a pivotal social role in our lives. So while most Edtech companies are trying to solve for education by working outside the school system, we think that the focus needs to be on taking our schools to the next level.
- Our first product is a collaboration platform for teaching teams - we say that Toddle is to teaching, what Figma is to design. In its current version, Toddle empowers teachers to work together and better across all stages of the teaching-learning process - right from curriculum planning and assessments to progress-tracking and family communication.
Here are some key facts about us:
1. Currently used by 1,500+ schools and 40,000+ teachers from 100+ countries
2. Global revenue - 40% from Americas, 30% from EMEA, 30% from APAC
3. NRR > 115%
4. NPS > 70
5. Annual churn < 5%
6. Inbound led GTM motion fuelled by positive word of mouth
We love solving for :
1. Creating delightful experiences that help teaching teams collaborate better & be more effective
2. Building tools that help teachers personalise learning for their students
3. Helping teachers around the world connect with each other meaningfully
We are at a series A stage right now, growing fast in the SAAS Ed-tech space, and have been funded by Sequoia, Matrix, Beenext, and Better Capital among others.
Here's what you'll be doing :
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Governance, Risk, and Compliance specialist, who is responsible for the assessing and documenting of the Toddle's compliance and risk posture as they relate to the its information assets.
In this role, you will :
- Develop and implement GRC frameworks and policies across the organisation
- Leads, supervises, and works with internal teams to sustain security and data privacy goals
- Ensure the organisation is in compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and internal policies
- Create and maintain GRC reports and documentation.
- Provide training and support to team members and other departments on GRC-related issues
- Plan internal audits with stakeholders, publish an audit calendar for the entire year covering all departments and teams
- Lead external audits/assessments from certification bodies, customers, and other relevant stakeholders
- Stay current on changes to laws and regulations that might affect the organisation's GRC
Must have :
- Technical knowledge on Cloud Security, Threat analysis, VA/PT
- Expertise in implementation of ISO27001, ISO27017, ISO28018, ISMS, SOC2 and other industry standard frameworks
- Good knowledge of security / privacy frameworks and regulations such as GDPR, COPPA, FERPA etc.
- Should have understanding and experience in implementing BCP/DR policies, procedures and validation framework
- Strong knowledge about IT and cloud security
Is this someone that looks like you?
- Education: B.E. / Science Graduate / Masters-Information Security
- Experience: 3+ years of relevant working experience in the Information Security domain
- Preferred: Certified: ISO 27001:2005, ISO-22301, IT/Network - Security +, CCNA
- Desired: CISA / CISM / CISSP
- Soft Skills: Having a bias towards action, a good sense of design, empathy, and good communication skills
We deeply value building the right culture at Toddle, and these are a few things that we look for in each hire - Coach-ability, Curiosity, Ownership, Hustle and Humility
Excited about the role?
Here are some more benefits :
- Flexibility at work
- Work from anywhere - home, co-working space, cafe or even the hills
- Block "no-meeting hours" to enable uninterrupted focused work
- Exposure to diverse learning opportunities
- Work across different projects & teams to develop skills outside of your core expertise
- Access to a small budget towards learning (e.g. books, online courses, substacks)
- Industry best leave policy
We trust you fully on your commitment to our mission and your judgement on planning your time and taking leaves :
- No cap on the number of sick or casual leaves
- Special paid leaves for childbirth, wedding etc.
- And if in any circumstance you feel burnt out - there is a little something for this too!
- No bell curve performance evaluations
We put in a lot of work to hire the best, and therefore we don't expect anyone to deliver less than the best!
And yes, a super fun and diverse group of folks to collaborate and grow with
Here's the process :
- We'll check out your application and assess it for a fit
- You will hear back from us within 2-3 days of the submission if shortlisted
- Once shortlisted, we usually do about 2-3 rounds of interviews, a written assignment, and deep reference checks
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.