Human Resource at TO THE NEW Pvt. Ltd.
Views:125 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
TO THE NEW - Technical Content Marketer (1-4 yrs)
About TO THE NEW:
TO THE NEW (TTN) is a Digital Technology company helping organizations in building disruptive products and solutions. We have deep expertise in Experience Design, Open source technologies across Web, Mobility and CMS- s, diverse Cloud Infrastructures, DevOps, Big Data & Analytics, Quality, and Test automation; combined with proven experience in Agile methodologies.
We are a preferred partner to organizations across the globe, from Product Start-ups to Fortune 500 conglomerates. Our passionate team of 1200+ Software Craftsmen, Technology Geeks, Cloud Experts, DevOps Engineers, Automation Experts, and Experience Designers have transformed businesses of more than 300 companies spread across 30 countries.
We are one of the fastest-growing companies in India with an annual growth of more than 50% in the last 5 years. We have been a consistent winner of the Great Place to Work- awards in 2015, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
We take pride in our culture which is driven by a passion for making an impact through technology and is backed by our emphasis on learning - and development. Get a sneak peek of our work-culture here.
- You would be responsible for creating, assimilating, and conveying technical information in a persuasive, non-technical, concise and effective manner customized to the end user requirements
- You will gather information from many sources and author it into document with an aim to simplify complex concepts or processes to maximize reader comprehension using a creative and persuasive writing style
- Work alongside other content marketers and collaborate with designers, technical teams, and practice teams to get the desired results
- Create a content calendar considering customer requirements
- Convert a given piece of single content in different content formats for Infographics, videos, PPTs, Pdfs, etc
- You will be responsible for audience analysis, understanding the purpose and context of the requirement, design the document
- You will be responsible for setting the tone of technical communication through the use of spacing, images, typefaces, etc
- At least 2 years experience in writing technical blogs for B2B tech services/products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficiency in the English language is a must
- Basic understanding of social media marketing, SEO and Google Analytics
- Ability to write and edit in a variety of style and format for different audience
- Meet deadlines and ensure quick turnarounds in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated with a passion for content, proactive and multitasker with an ability to get the job done with minimal supervision