Human Resource at TO THE NEW Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1096 Applications:221 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
TO THE NEW - Senior Content Marketer (3-6 yrs)
TO THE NEW Pvt. Ltd - Senior Content Marketer
About TO THE NEW :
TO THE NEW (TTN) is a new-age Digital Technology Services Company providing digital transformation, digital marketing and digital analytics services to large enterprises in varied domains. We cover the full spectrum of Digital Marketing Services ranging from SEO, Social Media, Content Marketing to Marketing Automation and Digital Analytics.
TO THE NEW is amongst the fastest-growing technology companies globally with a CAGR of 50% since 2017. Established in 2008, our passionate team of 1400+ - Newers- is spread across delivery centres in New Delhi, Dubai, and New Jersey. TO THE NEW has been a consistent winner of the - Great Place to Work- award since 2015 and ranked #47 in the top 100 companies in India to work for in 2019.
We take pride in our culture driven by passion for making an impact through technology and is backed by our emphasis on learning and development. Get a sneak peek of our work-culture here.
We are looking for a talented content marketer to produce various types of downloadable content and manage company or client website, blog and analyze results to refine content strategy. This role requires a high level of attention to detail, multitasking, proficient writing and editing, analytical bent of mind and a fair amount of technical skills in terms of marketing automation and blogging software.
1. Responsible for company and client website - writing, editing, and proofreading site content, work closely with the technical team to maintain the site, responsible for new features development and getting website bugs/content errors fixed.
2. Content writing - Produce downloadable and shareable content in terms of white-papers, ebooks, articles, etc with the help of technical team.
3. Work alongside other content marketers and collaborate with designers, technical teams to get the desired results.
4. Assist in maintaining the content calendar.
5. Convert a given piece of content in different formats including video, PPTs, pdfs etc.
Must have :
1. MBA / MA/ Masters in Mass Communication with 3-6 years of relevant experience.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3. Knowledge of Google Analytics.
4. Basic understanding of SEO and Social Media Marketing.
5. Ability to understand various services of TO THE NEW in Technology and Marketing.
6. Knowledge of marketing automation software and blogging software.