Human Resource at To The New
Views:1789 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
TO THE NEW - Manager - Talent Acquisition (8-10 yrs)
Salary Offered : 10-25 LPA
TO THE NEW is a digital technology company helping organizations in building disruptive products or solutions. We act as a one-stop solution in the Digital Transformation journey of our clients, because of our deep expertise in experience design, cutting-edge open source technologies across web, mobility and CMS- s, diverse cloud infrastructures, DevOps, Big Data, Analytics, Quality and Test automation combined with proven experience in
Agile Software development.
We are continuously helping organizations spread across the globe, from Product Start-ups to Fortune 500 conglomerates in building disruptive and innovative solutions. Our team of passionate software craftsmen, technology geeks, cloud experts, DevOps engineers, automation experts and creative mavericks have transformed businesses of more than 300 companies spread across 30 countries. We take pride in our culture driven by passion for making an impact through technology and is backed by our emphasis on learning and development.
- Strategizing hiring requirements according to business demands and ensuring that the hiring needs are met on time and in the most cost effective manner
- Develop strategies to ensure talent pipelines are continuously being strengthened in order to support the current as well as the future needs of the business.
- Manage a small team of recruiters and also drive your individual hiring targets
- Manage end to end recruitment process, including writing job descriptions, defining recruitment strategy, sourcing candidates, conducting interviews and offer management to ensure a positive candidate experience from application to offer stage
- Utilize social media recruiting skills to market the open positions, attract talent and build online communities
- Prepare recruitment reports and dashboards for the stakeholders
- Continuously looking at new and innovative ways to improve the recruitment processes to meet growing business demands
- Managing effective and smooth on-boarding of new hires in coordination with the HR Operations team to ensure their acclimatization to the organization for better engagement and stability.
- 8+ years of relevant functional experience
- MBA from a Premier Institution with a specialization in Human Resources
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.