Consultant at To The New
Views:3717 Applications:498 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:161
To The New - HR Business Partner (5-7 yrs)
- Keep a check on attrition and suggest interventions to help curtail.
- Report any challenges and bottlenecks w.r.t. people growth, development, and grievances.
- Identify and execute new initiatives in discussion with the COE team.
- Identify learning needs and coordinate with the relevant stakeholders.
- Track and publish Business Unit performance w.r.t. resource cost, training cost, re-hire costs, etc.
- Drive people specific initiatives
- Hi-Pos Lifecycle management from hiring to exit
- HI-Pos connect sessions aiming to identify issues w.r.t. career progression, aspirations, and learning
- Close on Individual Development Plans for Hi-Pos
- Business Unit induction of the new hires
- 30-60-90 day Connect Sessions for new hires
- Objective Setting and half-yearly review process
- Oversee the operational activities w.r.t. Payroll, Events, Reward & Recognition etc.