TL/AM - Finance & Accounts - BPO (2-5 yrs)
Designation : Senior Level (F&A,Closing & reporting,GL,CA,ICWA,MCOM)
Company: - Our client is a leading global third party BPO company that delivers Business Process Outsourcing services to fortune companies.
Experience: - 2-5 years of Finance & Accounts experience.
Role: Team Leader/Assistant Manager
Education:- CA, ICWA (CA ) School & Graduation - B.Com (Commerce Pass )
- Preparation of specific monthly management reports including profit and loss, balance sheet, cash flow analysis, accounting notes, trend analysis and variances
- Validation and quality assurance of content
- Overseeing of accounting activities relating to the maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger directly feeding into monthly management reports;
- Support for the budgeting & forecasting process
- Must have sound knowledge of closing and reporting processes
- Should have basic knowledge of IFRS
- Should have exposure to the quality tools like six sigma, lean, etc
- Should have worked for a multinational company in a multicultural environment
- SAP knowledge would be an added advantage
- Must have good communication skill
- Should have good MS Excel expertise
Please send your resume to email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.