Titan - Product Manager - Frames & Sunglasses Vertical (2-5 yrs)
- Planning and understanding of the entire portfolio for all Active International Brand Frames and Sunglasses.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies as per the store classifications
- Introduction of New Brands for Retail and Distribution Business.
- The basis upon Sales and Market Trends, Planning of New launches across all Brands to ensure timely introductions across all stores.
- Continuous efforts to increase the Stock Turn at Individual Brand Level ensuring freshness throughout the year.
- Collaboration with Brands for developing exclusive training session.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.