Executive at Titan Company Limited
Views:7238 Applications:688 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Titan - Manager - Retail Marketing/Operations - Zoya (5-8 yrs)
TITAN COMPANY LIMITED
SCOPE OF THE ROLE: Responsible for the marketing & retail operations for Zoya in South which would include forging relevant alliances & associations with brands in the luxury segment, planning and executing BTL activities, consumer data mining, people management, walk-in analysis, merchandise & inventory management and driving store expansions in the region.
- Strategically seeding the brand as a new choice and way to shop jewelry in the region
- Identify relevant channels of communication (local relevant media) that would reach the TG and give them a compelling reason to visit the boutique
- Plan and implement BTL activities (Seeding and engaging activities) to drive new walk-ins to the boutique through alliances and being present at key touch points within the catchments.
- Monitor the enrichment of CRM for better understanding of customers and planning delight, reactivating dormant customers programs for old customers.
- Creating top of mind recall as a luxury brand in the respective cities by providing inputs to the brand team on relevant media and positioning
- Keeping a track of luxury buyers spending behavior, media consumption patterns and activities, constantly feeding the same to the brand team
- Conduct objective evaluation of the various marketing & PR campaigns and activities (ATL and BTL) and suggest way forward in planning new campaigns
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the luxury retail space and understand forthcoming customer initiatives. Keep track of key promotional activities by the competition
- Study needs and behavior of the customers and identify reasons for their purchase / non-purchase. Identify opportunities of improvement in the existing retail experience for the customers (VM, service etc.).
- Planning and executing trunk shows in key feeder markets across the main store location.
- Ensure smooth retail operations and compliance to Zoya way of life.
- Recruitment of retail staff and people management.
- Continuously work with the product team and giving feedback on customer preferences on products and price points to ensure a targeted conversion for the brand
- Ensuring the retail team is motivated and delivers a compelling customer experience that creates a benchmark in the industry
- Ensuring Adherence to all company policies
- Defining clear KRA's for boutiques managers and mentoring them to deliver the targeted revenue
- Ownership of the overall of the retail business for the region.
- Innovate new mediums of communication that specifically target the relevant TG.
- Ensuring data collections of customers are done in a detailed manner in the CRM.
- Conception & execution of events in store & out which has a strong connection to the luxury segment as the brand's guidelines.
- Building alliances with relevant brands in the luxury space.
- Ensuring team motivation and morale is always high to deliver the best customer experience.
THE RIGHT PERSON:
- Post Graduate specializing in Retail marketing/operations with 6-8 years of experience
- Needs to have been exposed to the luxury segment be it in apparels, automobiles, hospitality or consumer durables.
- Needs to be very presentable to blend in & be comfortable in luxury ambiances & with high-end consumers.
- Needs to be extremely articulate & have good communication skills
- Networking & Social skills important.
- Strong analytical skills were important.
- Strong knowledge of excel & powerpoint.
- Should be able to innovate in areas of focused media.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.