Executive at Titan Company Limited
Views:1700 Applications:396 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Titan - Manager - Retail Marketing/Operations - Zoya (5-8 yrs)
TITAN COMPANY LIMITED
SCOPE OF THE ROLE: Responsible for the marketing & retail operations for Zoya in South which would include forging relevant alliances & associations with brands in the luxury segment, planning and executing BTL activities, consumer data mining, people management, walk-in analysis, merchandise & inventory management and driving store expansions in the region.
- Strategically seeding the brand as a new choice and way to shop jewelry in the region
- Identify relevant channels of communication (local relevant media) that would reach the TG and give them a compelling reason to visit the boutique
- Plan and implement BTL activities (Seeding and engaging activities) to drive new walk-ins to the boutique through alliances and being present at key touch points within the catchments.
- Monitor the enrichment of CRM for better understanding of customers and planning delight, reactivating dormant customers programs for old customers.
- Creating top of mind recall as a luxury brand in the respective cities by providing inputs to the brand team on relevant media and positioning
- Keeping a track of luxury buyers spending behavior, media consumption patterns and activities, constantly feeding the same to the brand team
- Conduct objective evaluation of the various marketing & PR campaigns and activities (ATL and BTL) and suggest way forward in planning new campaigns
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the luxury retail space and understand forthcoming customer initiatives. Keep track of key promotional activities by the competition
- Study needs and behavior of the customers and identify reasons for their purchase / non-purchase. Identify opportunities of improvement in the existing retail experience for the customers (VM, service etc.).
- Planning and executing trunk shows in key feeder markets across the main store location.
- Ensure smooth retail operations and compliance to Zoya way of life.
- Recruitment of retail staff and people management.
- Continuously work with the product team and giving feedback on customer preferences on products and price points to ensure a targeted conversion for the brand
- Ensuring the retail team is motivated and delivers a compelling customer experience that creates a benchmark in the industry
- Ensuring Adherence to all company policies
- Defining clear KRA's for boutiques managers and mentoring them to deliver the targeted revenue
- Ownership of the overall of the retail business for the region.
- Innovate new mediums of communication that specifically target the relevant TG.
- Ensuring data collections of customers are done in a detailed manner in the CRM.
- Conception & execution of events in store & out which has a strong connection to the luxury segment as the brand's guidelines.
- Building alliances with relevant brands in the luxury space.
- Ensuring team motivation and morale is always high to deliver the best customer experience.
THE RIGHT PERSON:
- Post Graduate specializing in Retail marketing/operations with 6-8 years of experience
- Needs to have been exposed to the luxury segment be it in apparels, automobiles, hospitality or consumer durables.
- Needs to be very presentable to blend in & be comfortable in luxury ambiances & with high-end consumers.
- Needs to be extremely articulate & have good communication skills
- Networking & Social skills important.
- Strong analytical skills were important.
- Strong knowledge of excel & powerpoint.
- Should be able to innovate in areas of focused media.