Titan - Assistant Manager/Manager - Product - Leather Accessories Segment (4-5 yrs)
Assistant Manager/Manager-Titan Accessories (Leather)
Reporting to : Head - Titan Accessories
1. Scope of the role: Product Brand Management for Titan Leather Accessories
2. Job Profile :
- Product management for Leather Accessories - Bags, Belts,Wallets - including new product introductions, managing product life cycles, product range management, Pricing, Packaging, etc.
- Developing and Executing the Advertising & promotion plan: including mass media, local level advertising, BTL & PR
- Customer understanding - profiling buyers, customer satisfaction, customer buying behaviour, etc.
- Sales forecasting, indenting for products, inventory clearance / liquidation
- Managing point of sale - Display, Dispensing, VM, Retail training (front line staff)
- Reporting & Analysis
- Assisting in development of brand strategy
- Effectively running and managing a robust training program for CRO training on the category.
3. Key Deliverables :
- Retail sales target
- Gross contribution / margin - target
- Marketing contribution target: (Gross margin less Advtg & Promotion)
- Frequency of new product introduction/ adherence to schedules
- Improvement in specific Brand strength parameters
- Advertising Effectiveness
- Driving Consumer / Customer satisfaction
4. The right person :
- NIFT Graduate/Post Graduate with leather specialization having experience in product and marketing with 4-5 years work experience
- Good product management experience - preferably in leather product/fashion/accessories/ lifestyle brands or FMCG
- Good grasp on consumer understanding and ability to convert consumer insights into business initiatives
- Ability for basic financial analysis
- Entrepreneurial skills - ownership/passion for the job, drive for results, innovative approach, etc.
- Some basic understanding of sales operations - hence some prior sales experience