Manager at Titagarh Wagons Limited
Views:126 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Titagarh - Bid Project Management Role (5-10 yrs)
Mandatory Qualification: B.Tech ( Mechanical / Electrical )
Additional Qualification: MBA / M. Tech
Experience: 5-10 Years
1. Bid preparation for Rolling stock projects (Costs & Documentation) in line with the stipulated guidelines. Adherence to the stipulated bid costs.
2. Ensuring that that solution of systems is meeting with bid requirement with the support of the technical team.
3. Responsible for ensuring completion of clause by clause and its identifying the non-compliances during bid stage
4. Identify mitigation actions for the risks identified and identify possible opportunities for project execution
5. Ensure the BID GO-NOGO
6. Responsible for the detailed bid handover, including pricing, program, procurement strategies to the project/programmed team.
7. Ensure Project staffing and create a project plan in line with contractual requirement
8. Directly manage the assigned project core team and other business units across geographies, where applicable, to ensure the project meets deliverables & achieves expected business results.
9. Review the performance weekly and conduct regular team meetings.
10. Ensure compliance of resources with project execution plan and escalate, as per any issues to Site Project Director.
11. Review the project schedule with senior management and all other stakeholders that will be affected by the project activities.
12. Be the interface between the end customer and the internal departments
13. Is responsible for delivering the overall QCD of the project