HR at Timex Group India Ltd
Views:1977 Applications:525 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Timex Group - eCommerce Head (12-20 yrs)
E Commerce Head
- Make strategy and plan for growth & revenue generation for E Commerce channel.
- Responsible for generating sales through online shopping portals like Amazon, flipkart, myntra, Tata Cliq, Ajio etc
- Business development with onboarding of new partners.
- Responsible for sales forecasting to ensure sales & profitability of products.
- Responsible for setting up processes and stream line operations to support end-to-end solution from order acquisition to delivery.
- Managing online brand visibility of Timex.
- Responsible for pricing and new products introduction.
- Monitoring and maintaining online prices.
- Responsible for payment collection and account reconciliation.
- Keeping an eye on the market, competition & analyzing business model to measure ROI & performance.
- Managing critical deliveries & operations, ensuring on time deliveries and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams to manage all aspects of ecommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and updates, online promotional campaigns and website design, customer service, web analytics and new feature enhancements.
- Also responsible for managing Direct To Consumer(DTC) business for core brands Timex, Helix and TMX
- Will be responsible for complete online sales for Licensed brands such as Versace, Ferragamo, Guess, Gc, Nautica, etc.
- Responsibility for online marketplaces as well