Senior Manager - HR at Times Professional Learning
Views:671 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:228
Times Professional Learning - Campaign Manager (7-9 yrs)
Times Professional Learning - Campaign Manager
Title : Campaign Manager
Location : Goregaon, Mumbai
Company : Times Professional Learning (Times Group)
Position Objective : Launch, optimize SEM campaigns(FB, Google, LinkedIn) manage on day to day basis. Hold responsibility of channel's performance and delivering result for given programs.
Roles & Responsibility :
- 7 to 9 years of experience preferably from agency background who has hands-on experience on education, BFSI or real estate campaigns.
- Understand the business needs and squeezing the campaigns to get the best ROI. Having positive learning attitude towards work and adapting process and culture.
Mandatory Skills : Adwords certified, proficient in Facebook, LinkedIn campaign optimization, strong understanding on how biddable platform works and optimization steps in term of reaching right audience, acquiring a potential customer and keeping CAC(cost of acquired customer) in control.
- Adwords certified, Analytics Certified 3 to 4 years hands-on experience managing large accounts on Facebook, LinkedIn & Google platform with delivering performance result(not branding).
- Good understanding of Google Analytics & data attribution mode of campaign optimization.
Desired Skills :
- Ready to do methodological practices( launching campaigns, modifying it, optimizing it) at the same time able to give innovative inputs to perform better and get the best result.
- Prepare daily, weekly monthly report with insights on the campaign to ROI journey. Able to work in strict timeline and handle the pressure with delivering the result.