Lead - Talent Acquisition at Times Internet Ltd
Views:1834 Applications:352 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Times Internet - Technology Recruiter - Gaana.com (3-6 yrs)
Technology Recruiter, Noida
Gaana, since its inception in 2010 has been making giant strides in digital music space. We are today India's No. 1 internet music company. However, we really believe that this is just the start of a journey towards leading the evolution of music streaming with the most inclusive, connected and intuitive music listening experience for music lovers.
We respect and get inspired by diversity. Our biggest worldwide available online music catalogue includes Indian and International music in more than 21 languages including Hindi, English and all major regional languages such as Assamese, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu. We do believe we are in the business of technology and hence we have built a strong technology and analytics backbone in all spheres of work. So, our top notch content along with features like voice assistant and collaborative listening have made us a top rated editor's choice app with 100 mn monthly active users. But like we said, this is just the start!
We count on our diverse set of amazingly talented people who are among the best in their field and are excited about the problems we so much love solving together.
Our vision is shared by our investors Times Internet Limited and Tencent. Times Internet, the digital arm of The Times Group, is India's leading digital products company which has been instrumental in transforming India's digital landscape with its wide range of innovative products that Inform, Entertain & Enable users globally. Tencent is one of the world's most valuable technology companies and one of the world's largest venture capital firms and investment corporations. Some of its services are all among the world's biggest and most successful in their respective categories.
- The objective of this role is to drive technology hiring for Gaana for varied technology roles across Gaana.
- Responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles.
- The person will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
- Ultimately, She / he will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our Tech & product positions.
- Write and post technical job descriptions on Job Portals / Linkedin, other relevant professional networking groups.
- Source and potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants- abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with Technology team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Compose job offer letters and On-board new hires
- Promote company's reputation as a great place to work
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
Desired Candidate Experience:
- Proven work experience of 3-6 years as a Technical Recruiter
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for Technology roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting, XRay and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MBA in HR from recognized universities in India
- We have been growing very fast and don't really feel like taking our foot off the gas. We believe that no problem is too big or too small to be solved. We would love to have you along for the ride if you have the passion to be a part of a tremendous growth story!