Manager at Times Internet
Views:1123 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Times Internet - Senior Product Manager - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-7 yrs)
Times Prime team is looking out for Sr. Product Manager for building subscription product that will cut across multiple times internet properties( Gaana, Dineout & TOI) and deep integration with the top e- commerce companies (Uber, Bigbasket, Ubereats etc.). This role will involve exposure across front- end platforms (Android, iOS, React(PWA) & Native SDKs) and you'll be building a recurring payment product. Role will also involve closely working with the growth and marketing teams.
Job Description :
- Responsibilities will include understanding requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with world- class engineers to execute it. Assume ownership of products including defining the scope and developing requirements for new and advanced products as well as upgrades and progressive releases for existing products.
- Driving product features across Apps( Android & iOS), PWA ( Desktop & Mobile web) and SDKs.
- Working in a cross functional environment including sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.
- Leading successful collaboration with other product development teams or different organizations.
- Solving complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fast- moving environment.
- Building a recurring payment product, incorporating the latest changes in the payments space on the product.
- Hiring and building team of product managers and designers.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from IITs/NITs/BITs and/or MBA from IIMs or ISB.
- Data driven, taking calls on the basis of data and past experience in running AB experiments will be a plus.
- 3-5 years of Product management experience, preferably in ecommerce domain. Any experience in building payments and subscription product will be a plus.
- Strong business management and analytics skills any past P&L experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills.
- Contagious can- do attitude and self- sufficient work style with the strong bias for action.
- Structure thinking, ability to take a decision on the lesser amount of data.
- Power user of internet good understanding of the web and mobile app technologies.
- Ideally should have worked in the startup environment.