Lead - Talent Acquisition at Times Internet Ltd
Views:2416 Applications:511 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Times Internet - Senior HR Business Partner - XLRI/TISS/FMS/MDI (8-12 yrs)
Senior HR Business Partner
Job Description :
- The role is to lead the HR Business Partnering function for business unit.
- Act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
- Be a trusted advisor to business functions.
- Take organization building initiatives to enable achievement of business objectives.
- Develop a deep understanding of the organization and people.
- Identify and drive relevant HR projects basis people and business landscape understanding.
- Resolve complex employee relations and team issues.
- Work closely with management, HR team and employees to improve work relationships, build engagement and drive productivity and retention.
Desired Candidate Experience :
- 8-12 years of experience in HR roles post a tier 1 business school MBA in HR. Consumer Internet / Online Media industry experience will be an added advantage.
- Solid experience in HR practices and employee management. Experience in most of the following areas - organizational design, performance management, business consulting, coaching and development, talent management, data analysis and employee relations.
- Demonstrated bias for strategy and action.
- Effective consulting and coaching skills with the ability to build relationships with leaders and stakeholders.