Recruiter at Times Internet
Views:3232 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Times Internet - Program Manager (3-6 yrs)
- Coordinate engineering activities across teams resulting in quality product releases
- Coordinate with cross functional and cross team dependencies
- Manage issues and risks, create mitigation plans and escalate to appropriate stakeholders appropriately
- Assist users and stakeholders with understanding the capabilities in meeting our product portfolio commitments, execution, and reporting needs. This requires an understanding of the Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC) and execution processes, and the roles
- Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers and Testers play on each team.
- Drive release planning sessions and cross-scrum dependency tracking
- Ability to run multiple scrum teams as the Scrum Master
- Monitor change in product development scope across the portfolio and ensure that development activities are aligned with product priorities
- Support the evaluation of business and technical requirements for customer rollouts
- Provide administrative, technical, and operational support in planning and executing on the continued roll out of products to our broader user community on other programs in future months
- 3+ years Program Management in Enterprise SaaS Environment
- 3+ years of experience in being a Scrum Master ideally for building and deploying SaaS products (Agile Scrum Master Certification)
- Strong experience in an enterprise Agile transformation
- Understanding of and real-world experience in Agile development practices (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, XP) required. Ability to understand the product/business context and Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC) process is preferred
- Strong technical orientation and solid understanding of development methodologies (e.g. Pair Programming, TDD) and previous experience in development strongly preferred.
- Superior problem solving and trouble-shooting skills with a proven ability to exercise soundnjudgment in order to solve complex issues, recognize business critical situations, andnescalate as needed.
- Needs to be detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to understand and articulate complex technologies
- A highly collaborative, energetic team player with demonstrated ability to be flexible, diplomatic, persistent, and energetic.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, open to change, working in a fast-paced and fluid environment, and thrives on learning and acquiring deep expertise in our tools (workflow management, continuous integration, deployment and monitoring tools) and process
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, results oriented, passion about Customer Success and adept at Customer management
- High integrity, excellent judgement - you'll have access to sensitive information and must treat it appropriately
- Highly collaborative - you recognize the value of bringing people along
- Intellectual curiosity - you're eager to learn new concepts; you're willing to admit you don't know certain things, will ask for help, roll up your sleeves, and learn
- Self-aware you are complacent when it comes to personal growth; you're receptive to feedback and eager to grow despite seniority
- Sense of ownership - you have a mentality of the buck stops with me- and always ask
- what did I contribute to this situation?-
- Low ego - you shouldn't be prone to thinking that a job is too small