Times Internet - Manager - Finance - CA (4-6 yrs)
Manager Finance (NBFC)
- Preparation of financial statements / annual P&L statements in accordance with defined accounting standards and regulatory guidelines.
- Preparation, reporting and reviewing of Monthly / Quarterly / Half Yearly / Annual financial forecast and P&L.
- Responsible for GL review & management.
- Responsible for regulatory reporting to RBI.
- Responsible for monitoring actual financial performance vs AOP.
- Responsible for compliance related to Direct / Indirect Tax Laws and Company Laws.
- Qualified CA with minimum 4 years of post-qualification experience in Finance function of an NBFC or a Bank
- Thorough understanding of defined accounting standards, GL management, P&L statements, and financial forecasting
- Deep understanding of RBI guidelines and compliance requirement related to finance and accounting
- Comfortable working in a startup environment
- Understanding of accounting software (preferably SAP) for the preparation of all the periodic financial statements